Baseball game dev diary: Short demo video

Recorded in PowerPoint on Windows, edited in iMovie on MacOS, many audio snippets replaced using Voice Memos on iPad. Gotta love technology. Subscribe to my YouTube channel while you're there. If I get over 100 I win a prize, or something like that.

While I'm here I'll address the elephant in the room - yes, I'm using Visual Basic. It makes it easy for me, I get valuable feedback from the IDE and the debugging it offers and I get to experiment with using classes and objects in a familiar environment. All of this will end up being converted to some algorithms anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLB (Road to) The Show attribute progression

MLB The Show 21: create a stadium prediction & using created stadiums in online games

V1.1.4.202103032300 Basic player creator, line score tidy up and additional play results, including errors