After analysing a whole simmed game, I identified several issues created by the inclusion of dropped third strikes and errors. It seemed that outs and baserunners were not being handled correctly. So as predicted, the logic didn’t work as intended. Also I realised that dropped third strikes were not actually errors so I had to stop them being recorded as such. Fixed dropped third strikes being recorded as errors and the text output to game log because of such. Moved the advanced to 3rd from 2nd (or 1st) and advanced to 2nd from 1st code that was in single, double, groundouts, flyouts, strikeouts (and would have been in many plays added later) to their own procedures ( CheckAdvanceTo3rd and CheckAdvanceTo2nd ). Will probably do the same with all runner movement to avoid duplication of code. Added text ‘advances to 3rd’ and ‘advances to 2nd’ to game log when such activity happens. This will help with debugging but also improve the user experience. Did this with two new Boole...
Comments
Post a Comment